Saturday, March 23

Winter Wrap Up!



Credit goes to Ask Pun Pony
Spring is upon us! Although the Winter Wrap should have been a few days ago as the last day of Winter I feel like we're a few days behind. Snow still on the ground and temperature peaking at about 40ºF. At least Spring is here and Summer is on its way! Finally time for flip flops, swimming, and fun! Along with Spring comes Easter and Spring cleaning. On that note I'd like to announce my Easter sale in my Etsy store. Free shipping for purchases and special orders $10 and over to the US. Just type in "SHMEASTER13" at checkout for the discount to be applied. 

I have all new stuff up in my shop right now including tablet cases and gratitude stones and hackey sacks. I'm still working on getting some more listings up including a few listings for beanies, slouchy beanies, and market sacks. I'm also going to get some baby items worked up including nappy covers and cart covers. If anyone has any ideas that they would like to see worked up and put in the shop, comment and let me know. 

This is just going to be a quick post today but I would love if everyone could check out my friends Etsy shop too,  Etsy Shop - Burrito Princess. She makes kick ass perler art and shrinky-dink art. Plus! I have a button on my sidebar that goes straight to her Etsy shop.

If you have a blog or shop or site that you would like me to add to my friends link list on the side comment, send me a message on g+, or jump on over to my Fan page on Facebook and send me a message.

I hope everyone has a good and safe Spring Break. Comment, subscribe, and share and I'll see everyone in a few days.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment