Wednesday, March 27

Mother's Day Drawing!

Mother's Day is sneaking up on us quick, it's on May 17th in case you forgot, and that means that jewelry stores and flower shops everywhere are going to be getting busy. I intend to make gift giving easier for one lucky person who will win a Mother's Day basket.

The basket will be filled with gifty things like a small handmade candle, a gift certificate for my Etsy shop, a cute little amigurumi heart, a bottle of wine, a wine bottle cozy/bag, and maybe a few other little things depending on how much feedback I get. 

Now, you may be wondering, how do I enter? Easy! First, everyone gets one free entry, just go to HERE and enter your info. Now on to the topic of extra entries, a purchase from my Etsy shop (or in person) will provide you with another entry. A share, and comment, on Facebook elicits yet another entry. Favorite an item in my Etsy shop and boom! there's another. And finally, any of the options, minus the free entry, can be used twice! Now the best thing is that I am allowing up to 5 entries per person meaning that a person could:

  • Use their free entry
  • Make a purchase on Etsy
  • Share 2 Happy Mountaineer FB posts, and comment on said posts
  • Favorite an item on Etsy
So, there you have it. 5 entries. After each of the above options you can either come back to this post and click the above link or click the little link on the top of the sidebar. The entry form will come down on April 28th and the lucky winner will be announced and contacted on May 1st.

I have a bunch of new items up on Etsy and have the fan page on Facebook here. I'll see everyone in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment